Calculate the Calories Burned By Heart Rate
Burning more calories become easier with a better knowledge of the connection between the heart rate and the metabolism process.
THE FAT BURNING ZONE
Burning fat is best achieved through consistency of strength training & a healthy meal plan. One of the most important things to understand is that 80% of your fat burning results will achieved through your meal plan. Your strength training program will account for the other 20%.
|30 Minutes of |
|Fat Calories |
|Glycogen Calories |
|Total Calories |
|Low Intensity Group (50%)||120||80||200|
|High Intensity Group (75%)||140||260||400|